In changing eras academics is not only the pathway to all the achievements but it is the crucial way to cater the knowledge that helps future citizens to add into discoveries, inventions, and smoother execution of whatever is in existence for a better world to be in. whereas pupils’ results help us to set targets for their growth subject wise results make us acknowledge where we as school & educators stand and assist us to project an action plan to upgrade ourselves & to conquer the ways of how to be joyful & engaging school.
Examination and Merit Table of the Year (Implemented from June 2012)
|Subject||Std.||First Test||Second Test||Annual Total Marks|
|First Exam||Internal Exam||Total Marks||Second Exam||Internal Exam||Total Marks|
|Gujarati||1 TO 8||80||20||100||80||20||100||200 / 2 = 100|
|English||1 TO 8||80||20||100||80||20||100||200 / 2 = 100|
|Hindi||4 TO 8||80||20||100||80||20||100||200 / 2 = 100|
|Sanskrit||6 TO 8||80||20||100||80||20||100||200 / 2 = 100|
|Maths||1 TO 8||80||20||100||80||20||100||200 / 2 = 100|
|Environment / Science||3 TO 8||80||20||100||80||20||100||200 / 2 = 100|
|Social Science||6 TO 8||80||20||100||80||20||100||200 / 2 = 100|
|Drawing||1 TO 8||GRADE||GRADE||GRADE|
|G.K.||1 TO 8||GRADE||GRADE||GRADE|
|Art & Craft||1 TO 2||GRADE||GRADE||GRADE|
|Computer||1 TO 8||GRADE||GRADE||GRADE|
|Yoga||3 TO 8||GRADE||GRADE||GRADE|
- There will be a total of two sessions during the year. (First semester and second semester)
- The first session will be from June to October and the second session from December to April.
- During the year two semester examinations of total 80-80 marks will be taken. (In the first session and in the second session)
- To show 40 marks in standard – 8 to 8 formal + 40 marks informal = 80 marks in result sheet.
- 2 in the first semester and 2 in the second semester Total 4 unit test
- Weekly test every week. (WEEKLY TEST)
- An internal assessment of 20 marks in both the sessions will be taken keeping in view the subject.
- The probable month of the first examination will be October / November and the probable month of the second examination will be March / April.
- Picture, Computer, Art & Craft and GK exams will be taken. And will be given A, B, C, D and E grades.
- Grades will be given based on the practical examination of yoga.
- Marks and grades will be given in the result card.
- The grade details based on the marks obtained will be as under.
- Grade Description: A = 80 To 100%, B = 65 To 79%, C = 50 To 64%, D = 35 To 49%, E = 35 … below.