We follow the “HAND, HEART,HEAD” approach in our school which is a comprehensive educational philosophy that emphasizes the holistic development of students at different levels.
PRE-PRIMARY – HANDS
At Pre-Primary level, hand skills are essential part of a child’s development. Developing fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination is crucial for children’s physical, cognitive and socio-emotional growth. We have different activities for our young learners which develop their fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, creativity and self -expression. It also helps them develop a sense of appreciation for the arts and culture, which is essential for their holistic development.
The activities are crafted meticulously to fulfil the needs of children at this stage which emphasize hands-on learning experiences that allow students to explore and engage with the world around them. This encourages students to develop a love for learning and instils in them the importance of creativity, problem-solving, and critical thinking. Some of the activities are:
3. Cutting and Pasting
4. Playdough and Clay Activities
5. Sorting and Stacking
6. Beading and Threading
9. Building and Constructing
10. Manipulating Small Objects
Pre-Primary (Cardiac Education)
- We tend to impart education imbued with moral values that nurtures his sensibilities by promoting the cultivation of the heart at the pre-primary stage.
- A school building is a child’s second home. Here the main objective is to nurture him with human values touching on educational, social and national flux.
- We use simple and fun systems of character building, unique development of inner personality in the foundational years of a child’s life.
- Sincere efforts are made in our school to enable.